A black or white masterbrand used with a solid color is the preferred method. Use the following examples as guidelines:
- The AAA Masterbrand may be printed all white on solid colors.
- The background color should complement the masterbrand.
- The background color should provide sufficient contrast for complete legibility of the masterbrand.
- When printing in grayscale, use a white masterbrand when the background has a contrast value of
60% or above. If the background has a value of 50% or lower, use a black masterbrand.
- The space between the A's in the oval should show as the background color; avoid filling in the
masterbrand with a different color such as white.
- The background should not have a pattern that detracts from the masterbrand.
- If the background detracts from the masterbrand, use a complimentary solid colored box behind the masterbrand.